- In a stand mixer or large bowl, combine dry dough ingredients. In a medium bowl or measuring cup, combine remaining wet dough ingredients. With the mixer on low, begin slowly pouring in the liquid mixture. Increase the speed to medium until dough has come together in a soft ball. Add additional flour as needed, a spoonful at a time until it is no longer sticky.
- Transfer dough to a lightly greased bowl. Cover and allow to double in size, roughly one hour. If preparing ahead, chill dough overnight. Cooler, firmer dough will roll out easier. Allow dough to sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes prior to rolling.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or lightly grease pan, if preferred.
- Prepare filling; combine first 4 ingredients. Peel, core and slice apples very thin. Roll out dough, on a lightly floured surface, into a 12 x 20" rectangle. Cover with coriander filling. Top off with apple slices.
- Cut dough into 6 sections, roughly 3 x 12". Carefully lay sections on top of each other, this will be messy and dough may stretch (it's okay!). Cut dough into 6 stacks. Turn stacks on their sides and tightly pack into prepared loaf pan. Allow to rise for additional 30-60 minutes or until roughly doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. When dough has doubled in size, bake for 45-55 minutes. After 30 minutes, cover with foil and continue baking. When bread is golden brown, remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Store bread in an airtight container.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- Optional: May drizzle some sweet cream of choice on top!