Apple Syrup for Pancakes
- In a medium size sauce pan, bring apple juice with apples to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook for 7 minutes or until apples are tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together water, arrowroot and vanilla until combined.
- Add water/arrowroot mixture to boiling apple juice and reduce heat to low.
- Stir gently until sauce begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat.
- Allow sauce to cool a little above room temperature before pouring over pancakes or waffles.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)