Avocado-Massaged Kale Salad
- Wash the kale leaves, and strip them from the stalk. Dry off excess water from the leaves.
- Chop the kale into thin strips, and put them in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut the avocado and scoop out half; then "massage" that half into the kale with your hands, until it is soft and tender. (Consider this part of the instructions a Kind And Loving Exercise, one that can help you understand the work that Jesus wants to do, in softening your heart.)
- Add seasonings and lemon juice.
- Chop the other half of the avocado into cubes, and sprinkle them on your salad, for additional texture.
- Optional: garnish with purple cabbage or shredded carrots.
- Eat and enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)