Baked French Fries
- 3 baking potatoes peeled, rinsed, and sliced into french fry shaped pieces
- 3 Tbs. coconut oil for tossing
- 1 Tbs. veggie chick seasoning The Vegetarian Express
- 1 Tbs. fresh parsley chopped
- salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a large bowl toss the potatoes and oil until evenly coated.
- Add Veggie Chick Seasoning and toss again.
- Spread on large baking sheet so the fries are in a single layer.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Turn fries and baked for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with salt and fresh parsley.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! 1 Cor. 10:31