Baked Sweet Potato with Cashew Cream
- 3 large baked sweet potatoes
- 1 cup cashews wash and soak overnight in 2 cups of water
- 4 pitted Medjool dates soak with cashews
- 2 tsp. non-alcohol vanilla
- 1 tsp. coconut flavor
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Next day: Pour off cashew water and save for some other treat.
- Blend cashews, dates, vanilla and coconut flavor and salt, until smooth.
- Pour over warm baked potatoes slit in halves.
- Enjoy for a light supper or breakfast with fresh blueberries.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)