Banana Nut Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine flours and next four ingredients in a large bowl
- Make a well in center of mixture. Combine banana and next 4 ingredients in a separate bowl; stir well.
- Add wet mixture into flour mixture. Stir just until moistened; fold in walnuts.
- Prepare muffin pan with 12 liners. Spoon batter into the muffin cups.
- Combine oats and remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Blend with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture rembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle streusel over batter. Bake at 375 degrees for 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! ( 1 Corinthians 10:31)