Banana Nut Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup cane sugar
- 1 tbsp Ener-G baking powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander & cardamon mix
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana about 2
- 3/4 cup nut milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract non-alcoholic
- 1 egg-replacer
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tbsp regular oats
- 5 tbsp all-purpose flour about 1 1/2 oz.
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- 2 tbsp earth balance butter softened
- 1/4 tsp coriander & cardamon mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine flours and next four ingredients in a large bowl
- Make a well in center of mixture. Combine banana and next 4 ingredients in a separate bowl; stir well.
- Add wet mixture into flour mixture. Stir just until moistened; fold in walnuts.
- Prepare muffin pan with 12 liners. Spoon batter into the muffin cups.
- Combine oats and remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Blend with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture rembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle streusel over batter. Bake at 375 degrees for 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! ( 1 Corinthians 10:31)
Delicious muffins! They were super yummy! My girls loved them as well! Oh but I did forgot to put the walnuts in 🤦🏻♀️ by God’s grace I will do better next time! 💜
Praise the Lord, we are so happy to hear that your family enjoyed these muffins! Thank you for sharing, God bless you!