- Mix dry ingredients together (oat flour, baking powder, and cardamon).
- Mix wet ingredients (plant milk, maple syrup, lemon juice, and banana)
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients using a rubber spatula. Don't over mix-leave lumpy.
- Preheat nonstick pan on medium-high heat, before putting pancake mix in pan.
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup to portion servings.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, depending on how hot your pan is. Don't flip until spatula slides under pancake without sticking.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)