- 1 cup rolled oat flour
- 2 tsps Ener-G baking powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamon
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond or soymilk
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 choppped banana, ripe
- Mix dry ingredients together (oat flour, baking powder, and cardamon).
- Mix wet ingredients (plant milk, maple syrup, lemon juice, and banana)
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients using a rubber spatula. Don't over mix-leave lumpy.
- Preheat nonstick pan on medium-high heat, before putting pancake mix in pan.
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup to portion servings.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, depending on how hot your pan is. Don't flip until spatula slides under pancake without sticking.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)