- In a medium-sized pot, bring the blueberries and apple juice concentrate to a boil over medium heat.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the arrowroot powder and water.
- While stirring the blueberry/apple compote in the pot, slowly drizzle in the arrowroot mixture.
- Cook until thick and slightly sticky (like jelly); then remove from heat.
- Serve warm... or immediately bottle in an air-tight glass jar, and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes (to use as a blueberry marmalade spread)!
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)