- 1 1/4 cups pastry flour
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached flour
- 3/4 cup carob powder
- 3 tsps Ener-G baking powder (has no sodium bicarbonate; no aluminum)
- 1/2 tsp salt sea salt
- 1/4 cup oil grape-seed or sunflower oil
- 12 ounces maple syrup
- 2 Tbsps Roma mixed into coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla (non-alcohol)
- Pre-heat oven, to a temperature of 350° F
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients (blend it).
- Pour wet ingredients into dry.
- Beat with an electric mixer until smooth, but do not over mix.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake at 350° F for 35-40 minutes.
- If frosting with our heavenly Carob Frosting recipe, allow the cake to cool completely before applying the frost.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please leave a comment in the reply box (at the bottom of this page)! Maranatha!