- Preheat oven, temperature set for 350° F.
- Mix all Pie Crust ingredients together, to form a sticky paste (this is your crust).
- Press the pie crust paste into a glass pie shell or dish.
- Bake crust at 350° F for 7 minutes.
- NOTE: Allow the crust to cool before adding carob filling.
- Blend all ingredients together, until very smooth.
- Pour into cooled crust and refrigerate overnight, to have a solid form.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please leave a comment in the reply box (at the bottom of this page)! Maranatha!