- Add the cashew milk, coconut milk, vanilla, brewed Roma and avocado to a blender, and process until smooth.
- Melt carob chips over steamy water.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Put the blended mixture into a pot on the stove.
- Turn on the heat and warm the mixture, stirring for about 5 minutes . Do not burn the bottom or let it boil. Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool on the stove for 20 minutes.
- Once it is cooled a bit, pour the mixture into molds, put the mold in the freezer for 30 minutes, then insert sticks. If you don't have a popsicle mold, use paper cups.
- Freeze the carob sicles 6 hours or overnight.