Creamy deliciousness! Enjoy it raw or heat and add to your favorite pasta or vegetables.
- 1 1/2 cup cashews raw; soaked overnight, drained, and rinsed
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 clove garlic fresh
- 1 tsp lemon juice fresh
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp chicken style seasoning
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until creamy. Add more water, depending on the consistency you desire.
- Enjoy it raw or heat and add to your favorite pasta or vegetables.
- Stir in a sprig of fresh thyme to add more flavor when heating the sauce.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!