A delicious savory pasta dish with garden fresh delights!
Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Cook pasta in boiling water until slightly tender, drain, and place in casserole dish.
- Blend tomato sauce ingredients. Pour into sauce pan and simmer for 35-40 minutes.
- Pour cooked sauce over pasta.
- Add cooked veggie meat protein (optional)
- Mix in some of the "cheeses" and sprinkle remaining cheese over the pasta.
- Bake in the over for 15-20 minutes (until cheese in nicely melted).
- Garnish with sprinkles of parsley.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!