Golden Sesame Burger Buns
These sesame burger buns will come forth as gold! Treasure the taste with a nice plant-based burger.
- sesame seeds enough to sprinkle
- Combine 1/3 cup warm milk, yeast, 1 tbsp honey and stir everything until sugar is dissolved. Let sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes. The mixture should rise and double or triple in size. If it does not, discard your yeast and buy a new pack of yeast.
- Combine puffed up yeast mixture and the rest of the ingredients in the bowl and knead until it comes off from the walls of the bowl. Allow it to rise in a warm, draft free place until doubled in size; covered with a clean kitchen towel. This will be around 1 hour.
- Once the dough has doubled, shape into 12 buns.
- Shape each piece into a round ball; flatten to about 3" across. Place the buns on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet, cover, and let rise for about an hour, until noticeable puffy.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes, cool and then slice in half.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!