Chickpea & Cashew Curry
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water and cook for 10-15 minutes, until tender but still firm.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté the onions until soft.
- Stir in all seasonings.
- Stir in boiled potatoes, chickpeas and cashew nuts and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Stir in water and coconut milk and stir until combined.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for 15 minutes, or until thick and creamy.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve warm over brown rice or cooked quinoa.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)