- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 2 cups hydrated TVP minced
- 2 tbsp agave
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 sprig thyme fresh
- 1 tbsp vegetarian express Veggie Chik Seasoning
- 1/2 pepper The Vegetarian express Pepper-like seasonin
- 1 tbsp Better than Bouillon No chicken based (in most grocery stores) 1 1/2 water
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 15 oz. diced tomatoes
- 1 16 oz. can red kidney beans drained & rinsed
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- Add the olive oil to a large soup bot and place it over medium-high heat for two minutes. Add the onion. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the TVP to the pot. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the all seasoning, stir until well combined.
- Add bouillon, diced tomato (with their juice), drained beans, and tomato sauce. Stir well.
- Bring the liquid to a low boil. Then, reduce the heat (low to medium-low) to gently simmer the chili, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pot from the heat. Let the chili rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! 1 Cor. 10:31 😊