- 3 cups soy milk or water (add more if needed)
- 2 tsps oil
- 1 tsp vanilla (non-alcohol)
- 2 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1 tsp salt sea salt
- 1 Tbsp sweetner (e.g., honey, cane sugar, etc...)
- Preheat waffle iron according to desired texture (soft or crispy, see note below).
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- When waffle iron is hot, coat the griddle with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter in, close the lid, and bake (see note below for details).
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please leave a comment in the reply box (at the bottom of this page)! Maranatha!