- Preheat waffle iron according to desired texture (soft or crispy; see note below).
- Blend all ingredients (except sesame seeds) together until smooth.
- When waffle iron is hot, coat the griddle with non-stick cooking spray.
- If you're opting to use the sesame seeds, sprinkle some on the bottom griddle for easy removal and enhanced flavor.
- Pour batter in (and if you're opting to use the sesame seeds, sprinkle some more on top of the batter).
- Close lid and bake (see note below for details).
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please leave a comment in the reply box (at the bottom of this page)! Maranatha!