- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, cane crystals, and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Pour crumb mixture into an 8" - 9.5" pie pan and press it firmly in the bottom of the pan and a little bit up the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer.
- Mix in the Coco whip, vanilla, and plant-based food coloring (optional)
- Use a spatula and pour into the crust.
- Chill overnight in freezer
- Eat and Enjoy to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)