- 3 cups water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 cup So Delicious Coconut Creamer Hazel Nut
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/8 tsp coriander
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- Bring water and salt to a boil (in a saucepan), and stir in your oats.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook oats until soft (30 minutes)-stirring occasionally.
- If all the liquid has reduced before your oats are tender, stir in a bit more water (or dairy-free milk) and continue to cook.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring consistently.
- Let simmer for 3 minutes, on very low heat.
- Remove from heat-serve while hot.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)