Cucumber & Red Onion Salad
- 2 cucumbers about a pound
- 1 small red onion or a few shallots
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. roasted garlic & red pepper seasoning from the Vegetarian Express
- 1 handful of fresh herbs such as basil, dill, mint, or parsley
- Peel cucumbers.
- Slice the cucumbers into 1/8- to 1/4-inch thick rounds.
- Peel the onion, cut in half, and slice as thinly as possible. Place them in a large bowl with the cucumbers and toss with the salt & lemon juice.
- Let salad sit for 10 minutes. Toss with remaining seasonings.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- Save 10% OFF with promo code: HEAVENLY at the Vegetarian Express! Go Here: https://thevegetarianexpress.com