- 1 1b Delight Soy nuggets cut in four
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp tumeric
- 2 tbsp Bill's best curry powder
- 2 tbsp no chicken base better than bouillon
- 1 tbsp reduced sodium better than bouillon
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup diced potato
- Boil soy nuggets in 4 cups of water for 15 minutes, to make tender. Cut protein nuggets in four, when tender.
- Sauté chopped onions in coconut oil, on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add soften protein pieces.
- Pour coconut milk in pot with diced potatoes, coconut cream, bouillons, turmeric, and curry powder. Mix and cover pot.
- Simmer until potatoes are cooked, and the desired thickness and taste is achieved.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- *The Delight Soy nuggets can be found in the frozen department of some Whole Food markets.
This is one my most favorite recipes for a Sabbath meal. Everyone loves this recipe when I make it.
God be praised, so glad you enjoyed it!
Thank you! I’ve beeb waiting on this recipe. This was soy delicious! ;-)
Praise the Lord!
Glad you enjoyed it! Please share with others!
I thoroughly enjoyed this entree at URE 13.
Praise the Lord, He “satisfieth thy mouth with good things” Psalm 103:5