- Boil soy nuggets in 4 cups of water for 15 minutes, to make tender. Cut protein nuggets in four, when tender.
- Sauté chopped onions in coconut oil, on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add soften protein pieces.
- Pour coconut milk in pot with diced potatoes, coconut cream, bouillons, turmeric, and curry powder. Mix and cover pot.
- Simmer until potatoes are cooked, and the desired thickness and taste is achieved.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- *The Delight Soy nuggets can be found in the frozen department of some Whole Food markets.