- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup hydrated TVP Bits
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp massel seasoning
- 2 Tbsp non-chicken bouillion
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp ginger, minced
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 8 oz. ramen noodles
- 1 sprig fresh cilantro per serving
- 1 slice lime wedge per serving
- Heat oil in a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add carrots, peas and tvp. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add bouillon, curry powder, garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Stir in water and coconut milk.
- Turn heat to medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Add ramen noodles and cook for 10 minutes or until noodles are al dente.
- Remove from heat and serve!
- Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)