Dip For Garlic Bread
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 Tbsp plant based butter
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 3 Tbsp vinegar- free plant-based mayo see link below
- 1 pinch sea salt optional
- In a small pot, melt butter and cook garlic for about 20-30 seconds, until the garlic is fragrant.
- Stir in the dried herbs and remove from heat and stir to let the butter cool off.
- Stir in the plant-based mayo until smooth and incorporated. Add pinch of salt if desired.
- Mayo: https://molministry.com/recipe/tofu-mayo/
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)