- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut eggplant and bell pepper in half and brush with 4 tablespoons of oil. Make several slits in each half and insert garlic into slits on each half.
- Bake for 1 hour. Cool and peel.
- In a food processor put eggplant and pepper with garlic, lemon juice, tahini, tomato paste and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Puree to a smooth paste. Adding more oil as needed. Season with chicken style seasoning and salt
- Garnish with olive oil and parsley. Serve with fresh pita bread or vegetables.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)