3-Minute French Dressing
- 1 cup sunflower oil or soy oil
- 3/4 cup tomato puree
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup honey or agave (organic)
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp paprika smoked
- 1 1/2 tsp salt sea salt
- Blend all ingredients on high for 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a covered container and chill for at least 20-30 minutes.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
What a blessing! Really enjoying this one and encouraged to try out more. This is honestly the best dressing I have ever made, and I’m 63 :) I made no changes to this recipe! Godspeed! Maranatha!
Blessings to all. I give God praise and thanks for the sharing of this recipe. I have tried it for the first time today and have found it to be delicious!! I will use this as my base and continue to tailor it to my taste. One note, I did not have Sunflower oil so I chose to use cold pressed olive oil instead. It is still delicious!! Thanks for sharing. Grace and peace.
Another fantastic salad dressing! Thanks again. I pray that you continue to post even more delicious recipes…I would love to purchase a recipe book from the site as well.