Fresh Herb Dressing
- 1 handful mixed herbs chives, thyme, parsley, basil
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbs. Braggs Aminos
- 1 tsp. Roasted Garlic and Red Bell Pepper (The Vegetarian Express)
- 1 tsp. Veggie chick seasoning (The Vegetarian Express)
- Pulse the herbs and olive oil together in a blender until the oil turns green from the herb bits.
- Strain the solid parts of the herbs out. Discard the solid parts of the herbs.
- Juice the lemon.
- Add the salt and seasoning to the lemon juice. Stir to dissolve the salt.
- Add the herb oil and whisk to combine (or shake in a jar).
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)