- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp. Ener-G baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup organic cane crystals
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. non-alcohol vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup toasted old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes use half this amount if you have shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- On two separate rimmed baking sheets, toast the coconut and oats. The coconut will take under 5 min and should be watched carefully, the oats will be about 5-8 min - toast both until just starting to get golden. Set aside.
- Line a large baking sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper for the cookies.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour(s), baking powder, salt, cardamom and coriander. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, combine the nut butter and organic cane crystal. Mix until smooth and light, about 2-3 minutes. Mix in the almond milk and vanilla extract, scraping down the sides.
- Turn the mixer to low and add the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined. Stir in the oats, dried fruit, coconut and optional nuts.
- Roll cookie dough into tablespoon balls and place on prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Gently flatten the dough balls with the palm of your hand.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes or until they are set and golden brown around the edges. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)