- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flours, sugar, salt, cardamon, coriander, and baking powder. Pulse a few times to combine.
- Add the diced butter, and pulse until a coarse meal forms, about 10 one-second pulses.
- Next, combine the honey, water, and molasses (or more honey) in a measuring cup with spout. Stream the liquid into the food processor while its running (use the feed tube).
- The dough will clump together and form a ball.
- Roll out one-quarter of the dough at a time between two pieces of wax paper. Roll it until it's slightly less than 1/4" thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
- Peel the dough away from all the cut-outs, and then use a spatula to move them to the prepared baking sheet. (Removing all the dough around the crackers first helps you pick them up with the spatula without mangling them too badly)
- Use a fork to prick holes all over, and the blade of a knife to score them in half (do not cut all the way through)
- Bake for 14-17 minutes, until deeply golden brown on the edges. If you under bake them, they're very soft (which might be okay for younger babies).
- Store in an airtight container up to one week.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)