Graham Peanut Butter Cup
- 1 cup carob chips
- 1 Tbs. coconut oil
- 1/2 cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup organic powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs see link in instructions
- 2 Tbsp plant based butter
- In a double boiler, melt carob chips with coconut oil. Stir until smooth. You'll only have to do this for about a minute.
- Spoon carob into silicone or paper cupcake liners (paper is fine, but silicone is so much easier to peel when you're done) about 1 Tbs. per cup. Use the back of a spoon to gently press the carob up the sides of the liners. Ensure that the bottom is even. Repeat with all 12 liners, then let set in the freezer.
- Meanwhile, combine peanut butter, powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and butter to make the filling. Spoon about 1 1/2 Tbs. of the mixture into the chilled carob cups until all the filling is evenly distributed. Use your fingers or the back of a spoon to press the filling down evenly. Coat with about 1/2 Tbs. of carob (you'll use the remaining melted carob) and set in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Once set, pop them out of the cupcake liners and enjoy!
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- Graham cracker crumbs: https://molministry.com/recipe/graham-crackers/