- 1 1/2 Cup Old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Cup Raw sunflower seeds
- 1 Cup raw Sliced almonds
- 1 Cup Raw pumpkin seeds
- 3 Cups Brown rice crispies or brown puffed rice
- 1 Cup Dried apricots thinly sliced
- 1 Cup dried cranberries
- 1 Cup almond butter or cashew butter
- 1 Cup honey
- 1 Tbs. sea salt
- 1/2 Tsp. coriander
- 1/2 Tsp. cardamom
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Toast the oats (about 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes)
- Remove oats from oven and set aside to cool.
- In a small saucepan, heat the nut butter and honey just to melt, not cooked. (This is your glue and if it boils or even comes close, it gets hard and sticky.)
- Stir in the salt, coriander and cardamom, then pour over the oats and everything else and stir. You want to get everything incorporated and 'glued' together without crushing the tender crispies.
- Turn into a 9x13 baking dish lined with parchment and press the mixture evenly and firmly -- again, try not crush the crispies too much. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours. Cut into 2-inch squares before serving.
- Eat and Enjoy to the glory of God - 1 Corinthians 10:31