Grilled Breaded Tofu Steaks
- Place the unopened tofu packages into the freezer. Store it in the freezer until you are ready to use it.
- Thaw for 2-3 hours before using.
- Unwrap the tofu and discard any liquid in the container.
- Slice Tofu 1/2 inch thick
- Line a plate or shallow bowl with several layers of paper towels or two to three kitchen towels
- Place the tofu on top of the towels and cover with another towel or a couple of paper towels.
- Press gently on the towels to remove moisture.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Braggs, tomato paste, Bouillon, sesame oil and maple syrup and stir until the sauce is even.
- In a separate shallow dish, pour the breadcrumbs on it.
- Dip the tofu squares in the sauce, then quickly coat them with breadcrumbs. Do this to each of the tofu squares.
- Spray some non-stick cooking oil on a ribbed grill pan and lay the tofu squares neatly on the pan.
- Turn the heat on medium high (between 5-6) and cook the tofu on one side for about 10-13 minutes until you see it brown, then flip it over as carefully as you can, and cook the other side for another 6-10 minutes until the other side has browned as well.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)