Tips for Mashing the Avocado Meat
- The more you mash, the creamier/smoother it will be.
- The less you mash, the chunkier it'll be.
- The instructions below will help walk you through the steps to maintain both the smooth and chunky textures, as pictured in our finished dish above!
Making the Guacamole
- Cut the avocados in half the long way (makes it easier to remove the pit); then remove the pits.
- Scoop out the flesh into two separate medium-sized mixing bowls (one avocado per bowl).
- Add the lime juice to ONE (1) of the avocado bowls and combine by mashing it with a fork till creamy; then stir the remaining ingredients into this mixture and set aside.
- Randomly chop the avocado in the other bowl with a knife. NOTE: The size of your chops will depend on the desired size of your chunks!
- With a spatula, transfer the creamy mixture to the bowl with the avocado chunks and gently fold (to preserve the chunks) the creamy mixture into the chunky.
- That's it! Place in a serving bowl and enjoy!
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)