- Soak beans overnight in a generous amount of water.
- On the following morning, rinse and drain beans.
- Place soaked beans into a pot with 7 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until beans are tender. (You may need to add more water. Please use your best judgment.)
- When beans are tender: strain any excess water (if necessary), add remaining ingredients (except corn chips and toppings), and stir together well.
- To blend flavors, simmer for several more minutes; then remove from heat.
- Place Corn Chips on plate.
- Spoon beans on top of the chips.
- Layer with the suggested toppings, as desired.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)