- 2 cups water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sea salt may use less
- pickling cucumbers
- 1-2 cloves garlic peeled
- 4 sprigs fresh dill per jar
- Sterilize jars and lids.
- Put 1-2 garlic cloves into the bottom of each jar. Add 4 dill sprigs to each jar.
- Wash and trim the ends of your cucumbers. Cut into thin rounds or spears (or whole) and pack into the jars tightly.
- To make the brine boil the water, lemon juice and sea salt. Pour the boiling brine into the jars over the cucumbers and put the lids on the jars.
- Let cool on the counter and then refrigerate. Pickles will be ready the next day.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)