- 1/2 cup tofu
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup melted plant-based butter 60 ml
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 tsp. lemon juice 10 ml
- 3/4 tsp. black Indian salt Kala Namak
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 pinch turmeric
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Transfer sauce to a large saute pan and bring to a simmer, over medium-low heat, whisking frequently.
- Continue whisking and cook until the sauce has thickened and the tofu is well combined. Adjust heat to low, to keep warm for serving.
- Tastes delicious with a Tofu Benedict (bagel sandwich)!
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Cor. 10:31)