Honey Almond Pear Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a 12-cup muffin pan with large parchment paper cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg replacer, pear puree, daiya yogurt, honey, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and almond extract, and whisk vigorously, until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, oat flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt and mix well with a whisk, until fully blended and completely lump free.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well with a rubber spatula, then delicately stir in the pear cubes and almonds.
- Divide the batter between the lined muffin cups, then top each muffin with a pinch of sliced almonds.
- Bake the muffins in the pre-heated oven for 28 to 30 minutes, or until the tops are golden and a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool completely in the pan, at least 45 minutes, before attempting to remove them; store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)