Jam filled muffins!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and prepare a cupcake pan with liners.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. Set aside.
- Add the milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and egg replacer to a medium sized bowl and combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat until well combined.
- Fill the cupcake liners with 2Tbs of batter, 1 Tbs jam then 3Tbs batter, about half way and bake for 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Remove the cupcakes from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Cor. 10:31)