Lemon Sandwich Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add egg replacer and beat in well. Add lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla and mix until well blended. Add salt, baking powder and flour and mix until well incorporated.
- Roll cookies in 1 inch ball and place on greased cookie sheet. Space cookie dough balls about 2 inches apart from each other. Press cookie balls down slightly and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden on te edges of cookies.
- Combine ingredients for frosting and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spread frosting on a cookie and place another one on the frosting side of cookie to make a cookie sandwich.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)