- 6 baking potatoes large
- 5 tbsp earth balance butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream Tofutti
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp veggie chick seasoning Vegetarian Express
- Give potatoes a fine scrubbing and DO NOT peel potatoes.
- Cut into 1 inch chunks.
- Bring a large pot of salted water (2 tsp. salt) to boil then add potatoes.
- Boil until fork tender.
- Drain water.
- Add in butter, sour cream and begin mixing on low speed with a hand mixer.
- Stream in Coconut milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Season with salt and Veggie Chik Seasoning to taste.
- Serve warm.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Cor. 10:31)