Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 lime lime juice fresh
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 Tbsp basil dried
- 1 Tbsp parsley fresh (finely chopped; or dried flakes if fresh unavailable)
- 3 Tbsps seasoning Herbamare, all purpose
- 1/2 package tofu crumbled (extra firm)
- 1 375g package (5 cups) fusilli pasta
- 1/2 large onion red onion (finely chopped)
- 16 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/4 cup tomatoes sun dried (chopped in small pieces)
- 1/4 cup olives sliced, green lindsay (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, lime juice, Braggs Liquid Aminos, basil, parsley, and seasoning.
- Add crumbled tofu and set aside to marinate.
- Cook fusilli pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse pasta in cold water to cool.
- Combine the fusilli with onion, fresh tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives (if using).
- Add the marinated tofu mixture and combine until well mixed.
- Refrigerate for 1 – 2 hours before serving.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)