- 3 cups cooked millet
- 2 cups whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 cup dry rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp non chicken massel seasoning
- 1 tsp chick style seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 tbsp dried parley
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- 1/2 cup fine shredded carrots optional
- 1 pack mori nu tofu
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix all ingredients except tofu and water.
- Blend tofu in water, until smooth. Add blended tofu and mix well.
- Use the cover of an almond butter or peanut butter jar, covered with plastic wrap, to form uniform patties.
- Form into patties and place on a oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 Farenheit for 30 minutes or until firm on the outside or lightly brown.
- Serve warm with your favorite gravy.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)