- Cook millet according to package directions until cooked through and fluffy.
- Place the onion, bell pepper, carrot, garlic and italian herbs in food processor and pulse and until vegetables are in tiny pieces.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the vegetables. Sauté for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Place the millet, vegetables and egg replacer in a bowl and throughly combine.
- Form patties, about 2 tablespoons each
- Once all the patties are made and resting on a plate, heat 1 tbsp or oil in a skillet over medium heat and saute the patties for 5 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat with remaining patties and add remainder oil if needed.
- Cool on a paper towel lined plate and serve.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)