- 2 cups cooked warm millet
- 1/4 cup raw cashews rinsed
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 banana ripe with spots
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp non-alcohol vanilla
- 3/4 cup Pineapple juice
- Place 1 cup of the millet and all other ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Add the second cup of millet and blend again. Mix all the blended ingredients together.
- Layer pudding with fresh fruit and top with fruit garnish.
- Can be served for breakfast or as a dessert.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
Thank you for sharing this recipe. What can I use in place of cashews? Blessings.
Praise the Lord, you’re welcome! The cashews can be replaced with any plant-based milk, thank you kindly!