Oven Soy Curls
Fried "Chicken" Coating
- Combine and let sit overnight. Soy curls will soak up liquid overnight.
- Scoop out soy curls with a slotted spoon and toss wet soy curls in the dry coating mixture.
- Shake the bowl tossing the soy curls until they are coated in the breading.
- Pre-heat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place the breaded soy curls on a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper. Spray soy curls with spray oil. Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 7 minutes.
- Flip soy curls and spray with oil again. Bake for another 7 minutes. Serve warm.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)