For the dry mix
- 6 cups unbleached all-pupose flour
- 1/2 cup coconut or raw cane sugar
- 6 Tbsp Ener-G baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
For every 1 cup of dry mix, please use the following wet ingredients
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tsp non-alcohol vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
To Make The Dry Mix
- Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix well to combine, then transfer to an airtight container.
To Make Pancakes With The Mix
- To cook the pancakes, combine the listed wet ingredients and let it sit for about 1 minute.
- Add wet mix to 1 cup of the dry mix and whisk until just combined (do not over mix—this will lead to dense instead of fluffy pancakes).
- On a skillet or griddle over medium heat, spray surface lightly with cooking spray then spoon out the batter to your desired pancake size.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes, until you start to see bubbles in the center and the bottoms are browned, then flip.
- Cook the other side for about 1-2 minutes until nicely golden, then repeat until the remaining batter is gone.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- *It's best to store dry mix in the fridge, if you are not using it the same day.