For the dry mix
To Make The Dry Mix
- Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix well to combine, then transfer to an airtight container.
To Make Pancakes With The Mix
- To cook the pancakes, combine the listed wet ingredients and let it sit for about 1 minute.
- Add wet mix to 1 cup of the dry mix and whisk until just combined (do not over mix—this will lead to dense instead of fluffy pancakes).
- On a skillet or griddle over medium heat, spray surface lightly with cooking spray then spoon out the batter to your desired pancake size.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes, until you start to see bubbles in the center and the bottoms are browned, then flip.
- Cook the other side for about 1-2 minutes until nicely golden, then repeat until the remaining batter is gone.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- *It's best to store dry mix in the fridge, if you are not using it the same day.