Peanut Butter Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, arrowroot powder and salt). Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk melted butter with peanut butter until smooth.
- Add sugar and whisk until well mixed.
- Add vanilla and egg replacer and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and stir in with a spatula.
- Add carob chips and stir in (you can reserve some to press into each cookie dough ball for a prettier cookies). The dough should be soft but not at all sticky.
- Scoop cookies with a medium (1 and 1/2 tablespoon) cookie scoop and roll in your hands.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool on pan for 5 minutes, then transfer onto a rack to cool completely.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)