Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs crushed
- 1/3 cup cane crystals
- 6 tbsp butter (plant based) melted
- 1 package Daiya cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup organic confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 carton Frozen So Delicious Coco Whip
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, cane crystals, and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Pour crumb mixture into an 8" - 9.5" pie pan and press it firmly in the bottom of the pan and a little bit up the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in sugar and peanut butter.
- Use specula to fold in Coco whip.
- Spoon into the crust.
- Eat and Enjoy to the glory of God! (1 Corinthian 10:31)